The bottom of Your uterus is now slightly above the navel.
It is very important to familiarize yourself with the signs of premature births (three
times will spunem and knock on wood), so they were not able to catch anyone
Premature birth more often occur in the summer months that
apparently, due to the significant loss of body fluids
a pregnant woman. So please continue to support optimal
liquid mode, if it is summer and You have the end of the second
trimester of pregnancy.
Signs of premature labor following:
- contractions with a frequency of 5 per hour and more
- the scarlet color of blood from the genital tract
- swelling or puffiness of face or hands, signs of pre-eclampsia
- pain during urination
- acute or prolonged abdominal pain (sign of pre-eclampsia)
- acute or continuous vomiting (a sign of pre-eclampsia)
- the sudden discharge clear watery fluid from the genital tract
- monotonous aching back pain (lower back)
- strong pressure in the lower part of the pelvis
When you see these signs (in different combinations), you must immediately consult a doctor.
The fetus continues to garner brown adipose tissue under the skin. Brown fat
has high energy value during its combustion in
the body produces a large amount of heat and ATP (special
substances, ensuring all processes of our life).
Newborn babies, especially those born prematurely, very bad
keep a constant body temperature. As a result, they are very
sensitive to hypothermia, which for them can be dangerous.
In particular, a child born prematurely this week
pregnancy, has almost no chance to survive. In those rare cases
when the doctors were able to incredible efforts to come out of this
newborn, he was forced to live in warmth
incubator 13 - 14 weeks!
That's why Your baby is so actively engaged in the accumulation of brown fat.
Fruit weight this week - about 600 grams, and the length is 30 inches.
Back to calendar pregnancy