May persist fatigue, nausea, and sometimes even
appear dizziness. No words: pregnancy - heavy
Look closely at his chest: if You become visible subcutaneous
veins (blue veins), then the walls of Your blood vessels
prone to expansion (usually this problem arises more
Don't despair - it is better to take some measures to prevent excessive dilatation:
- find a bra that provides good support to Your milk glands;
- try to avoid heavy lifting, excessive tension of the abdominal muscles;
- prolonged standing or sitting is contraindicated for You - it is better to walk again;
- if You are sitting or lying for a long time, try to give Your feet elevated position;
- talk with your doctor about the possibility of wearing a special elastic stockings or pantyhose.
These activities facilitate the movement of blood through the vessels of the lower
limbs, and therefore unload and saphenous vein. Don't forget
vitamin products, vitamins C and e strengthen the walls of blood
vessels and thereby prevent excessive expansion.
Do not forget the recommendations for the 1st week.
There is an intensive development of the brain - this week
begins the formation of the cerebellum (the part of the brain, providing
coordination of movements).
Is laid cerebral part of the adrenal glands.
Surely You've at least once to hear the word "adrenaline".
Now this hormone is produced by just brainstorming part of the adrenal glands.
It is already possible to discern the face of Your baby. Chin still clutched to her chest.
Actively formed legs: strengthening the bones and makes the joints and the fingers of the hands and feet.
This week possible first spontaneous movement!
Baby has grown even - length from "top" to "buttocks" about 13 - 15 mm
Weighs approximately one gram.
Congratulations - this is the First Gram weight of Your heir or heiress!
Pictures: Lenart Nielson
Back to calendar pregnancy