02.11.2011 the culmination of the festival "Demetrius Saturday"
National youth military-Patriotic festival "Demetrius Saturday" will be held C-5 November DI "pioneer". The structure of the festival is a complex of events, the chief of which is the competition of military songs. At the final stage of the contest will be the nominees of the Tyumen region, Khanty-Mansi and Yamal-Nenets Autonomous district. Expected contestants from Chelyabinsk and Kurgan regions, Kabardino-Balkaria and the Republic of Tatarstan.
At the moment already stated 38 of the competition rooms. Northern Autonomous district represented by such cities as Surgut, Nizhnevartovsk, Nadym, Novy Urengoy, Noyabrsk, Salekhard, Labytnangi, and others.
This year the regional round showed that the areas are ready to compete with the cities along with participants from Tyumen and Tobolsk at national level through strong performers from Malinskogo, Golyshmanovo and Ishim areas.
Listening to the contest room will last for the first two days. On 5 November the planned programme activities of the festival. During this day will be held the ceremony of laying flowers and wreaths in memory of the fallen soldiers on Soldiers ' alley (area of Memory) and the monument to the soldiers-from Tyumen, died in Afghanistan; a memorial dinner for families of fallen soldiers; and youth the Patriotic action "Candle". In the framework of the action November 5, from 10:00 to 16:00 in memorial historic places, Tyumen at the memorials to fallen soldiers will be installed candlestick. Anyone who keeps the memory of the soldiers who died for the Fatherland, will be able to install a yahrzeit candles at a memorial "Memory"; the memorial "Eternal flame"; the memorial Farewell monument - school students of Tyumen, who did not return from war; the monument to the Soldiers-from Tyumen, died in Afghanistan; the monument to the Workers of the home front".
A brief history
The first festival was held in 1995 year. It attracted 200 participants. During the first five years he was regional. In 2001, according to the results of the contest in the framework of the Federal programme "Youth of Russia" festival was awarded a grant from the 2nd degree. For several years the festival has hosted a number of significant events:
- in 2000 year in Tyumen laid soldier alley in memory of those killed in Afghanistan and Chechnya soldiers. In the same year in the city was delivered to the earth with the Kulikovo field, which became one of the symbols of the festival;
- in 2002 year opened a monument to the soldiers-from Tyumen, died in Afghanistan (square them. Gubkin, opposite of "East");
- in 2003 in Tobolsk was the opening of the monument to soldiers who died for the Fatherland at all times;
- in 2004 year in Tyumen on the Soldier alley Foundation stone was laid for the construction of the monument to mothers and widows whose sons and husbands were killed in the war;
- October 21, 2007, in the Tyumen square them. University solemn consecration of the chapel in honor of the Blessed Grand Prince Dmitry Donskoy, built in memory of all the defenders of the Fatherland;
- in 2007 year in Khanty-Mansiysk hosted the first all-Russian festival "We are one, we are Russia, which joined the ongoing competitions are Patriotic. The main prize "For loyalty to the subject" was noted and the festival "Demetrius Saturday";
- in 2009 year the festival has acquired the status of all activities;
- in 2012 year it is planned to devote the competition to the 200th anniversary of the battle of Borodino.
During the existence of the "Dimitry Saturday" it was attended by over 8,000 people.
Download the program...