To participate in the competition invited the members of large families regardless of the age of the children and property, as well as professional photographers and journalists.
1. The goal of the contest "a Lot of kids is great!"
- promotion of large families as state values
- drawing attention to large families from the society
- the creation of an environment photographers photobank large families
- financial support for the most talented families
Caduti photo contest:
- promoting family creativity
- creating for Amateur photographers conditions submit their work to a wide audience
- improvement of professional skill
3. The founders of the contest:
- Tyumen regional Branch of the national Association of large families and foster families;
- Regional public organization "Veterans Tyumen journalism".
4. Conditions of participation in the competition:
Submission for the contest photos must be combined positive experience in the lives of families. Special attention is paid to semantic, historical and emotional value of the work.
Works are accepted in the following categories:
1. Mother's helpers
2. We go to the temple
3. The baby was born!
4. Baby surprise
5. Dad can do anything!
6. What is happiness?
8. Our talents
9. My family and other animals
10. Clean - the guarantee of health
For lovers of photography into three age categories: under 12 years, 12-18 years old; older than 18 years.
For professionals this breakdown no. Applicants in this category must confirm your level of claims, presenting any proof of their professional practice photo: a copy of the employment contract, where their position sounds like a "photographer", "correspondent" or "press Secretary"; reference work; a photocopy of the page of the work book or a photocopy of the certificate of the Union of journalists and the Annex to it.
To participate in a large family of Tyumen region (including the Khanty-Mansiysk and Yamalo-Nenets), regardless of where the picture was taken (you can remove large of friends around the world).
The main part for professionals to remove it Tyumen family (Pets photography Tyumen families who went on holiday or treatment in other regions).
Information sponsors of the project - the newspaper "Arguments and Facts" in Western Siberia and STRC "Region-Tyumen".
Work with a size not less than 15x20 accepted in the newspaper "Arguments and Facts" in Western Siberia: , Tyumen, street Osipenko, 81, 11th floor.
The work must be signed by both parties (on the reverse side of the photograph in pencil), be accompanied by an application for participation in the contest in any form. The application should include NAME, address, age, contact phone number, title of work, when and where the picture was taken, who it depicts.
5. The order of the photo contest:
Works accepted until November 1, 2008, the Works sent to the contest are published in the newspaper "Arguments and Facts" in Western Siberia" without payment of additional fee, and can also be used on state television and radio company "Region-Tyumen", on the websites of the media and Community families, as well as other events held in the framework of the contest.
The organizers reserve the right to sum up the intermediate results of the contest and awarded prizes.
The work of the jury of the contest, the evaluation of the work until 10 November 2008.
Exhibition of works and awarding of winners will take place in November 2008, the city of Tyumen.
Professional photographers will receive specialized prizes; for fans of the prizes will be different, but with an eye to improving the status and well-being of the family.
In the case of obtaining expensive prizes obligation to pay taxes on them takes on the receiving side.
The founders hope for the integrity of the participants and do not assume any duty to verify the authorship of the picture. In case of plagiarism, the founders will be to help law enforcement.
Submission to the contest implies acceptance of all the clauses of the Regulations.
The composition of the organizing Committee
1. Chairman of the Board Community Tyumen regional branch of the national Association of large families and foster families maisyuk Elena Yurievna;
2. Co-chair of the Council of Community Tyumen regional branch of the national Association of large families and adoptive families Vertegel Vladislav K.;
3. Chairman of the Board of the organization "Veterans Tyumen journalism" Bidenko Alevtina Ivanovna;
4. PR-Director of the newspaper "Arguments and Facts" in Western Siberia Oleg Nefedov.
On the jury and sponsors will be announced later.