Quiz "Clean water"
To participate in the quiz "Clean water" you must answer the questions and send the answers by email website administration email@example.com.
The winner will receive a month's supply of drinking water (114 liters)plastic bottle with pump.
Date: 18.02.09 - 11.03.09. - 3 weeks
1. What is the only substance that occurs in nature in three forms. What are these forms.
2. Does water freeze at positive temperature? Yes or no?
3. At what temperature sea water freezes?
4. What percentage of the Earth's water is in the Pacific ocean? And in the Atlantic? Indian? North-the Arctic?
5. What percentage of the Earth is covered by water? What percentage of it is suitable for drinking? What are the approximate figures.
6. In the world there is only one river, which originates near the equator and flows in a temperate zone. Name it.
7. How many molecules are contained in one glass of water?
8. Is it possible to boil water in a wooden vessel? If so, how? If not, why not?
9. What can explain the blue color of sea water?
10. Write a short story about the benefits of water.