June 5, 2008 Regional Family center will announce the winners of the best social projects in the sphere of social services.
This contest is conducted by the centre "Family" among organizations of different forms of ownership, public organizations and associations, individual entrepreneurs and natural persons providing services to the social orientation of the population, to support the best social projects of practical value for the development of Social policy.
Currently, the Advisory Council, composed of representatives of the Department of social development of the Tyumen region, the Regional Family center, the Regional center of additional education of children and youth, Tyumen state University, Tyumen state oil and gas University, center for extracurricular activities "Dzerzhinets", has launched an evaluation of social projects in the following categories:
1. "Planet of the FAMILY". The goal is to increase the role of the family institution, the revival of family traditions, promotion of family values.
2. "Step forward". The goal is to find new forms of organization of work with children and adolescents "special attention"in need of social rehabilitation services preventive.
3. "New day". Objective - organization of a system of " unaccompanied minors", the upcoming release from prison, released from institutions UIN, and their families: psychological adaptation and socialization of adolescents and their families in a new environment.
4. "Warm house". Goal is to work with substitute families.
5. "New ideas, new technologies". Purpose : to encourage stakeholders in the development of new technologies of social work with families and children.
To participate in the contest, their work has provided 35 organizations from Isetsky, Oporowskiego, Kazan, urchinsky, Sladkovsky, Vagankovo, Malinskogo,Tobolsk, Armianskogo, jarkovskogo, Ishim, Vikulovskie, Berdusco, Uvat and Tyumen regions, as well as from Tyumen, Ishim, Tobol'sk, Zavodoukovsk and Yalutorovsk. The most popular categories were the nomination "Step forward" (announced 18 participants) and "planet of the FAMILY" (rated at 14 participants).