Since February 2009 in the city of Tyumen has been implementing measures aimed at providing employment assistance to unemployed citizens.
To participate in program activities self-citizens apply to the employment Center (Ul. Republic, V), where specialists provide them free consulting services on the organization of own business, assistance in preparation of documents and the development of a business plan.
The business plan may provide for the arrangements for the citizen's own business in the sectors of agricultural production or the production of other goods, works and services in demand in the city.
According to the management on the commodity market and services Administration, Tyumen population demanded the following services:
- tailoring and clothes repair (textiles, knitwear, fur);
- repair of TV and radio equipment and hard-household appliances;
- Barber services with affordable price level;
- Shoe repair.
Currently in the city program participants were 27 people who promote small business development and employment lump sum. The average payout was 64 thousand rubles
The most popular activities among residents who received funds for self-employment are:
- the provision of personal services (repair, tailoring, leather goods; hairdressing services; photo services;
- plumbing services);
- provision of consulting services;
- the development of personal subsidiary farming.
Advisory, information, training and methodological support for self-employment also citizens will have:
Centre for the provision of social support of the population (Ul. Penacova,24/2; Ul. K. Marx,123, street Pyshma, 1A; travel Sunny,10/1);
The Fund of development and support of entrepreneurship of Tyumen region (Khokhryakova street, 53, phone 46-57-58) or in representation of the Fund, Tyumen (street Dzerzhinsky, D. 15, phone 59-50-45, 59-50-46);
Government administrative districts of Tyumen:
- Leninsky administrative district (phone 20-50-04)
- Eastern administrative district (phone 51-02-90)
- Kalinin administrative district (phone 43-49-97; 43-90-50)
- Central administrative district (phone 46-68-32).
Hotline - 688886