In the Tyumen region has launched a contest for pre-school, secondary education institutions and further education institutions, as well as teachers and educators on the prevention of child road traffic injuries "these Rules let you know all of the children!".
The purpose of this large-scale competition, which will run until December 1, to identify the best schools and the best teachers, teaching children the rules of safe behavior on the roads, to disseminate their best practices to implement in teaching practice new forms and methods, to develop children need rules of the road, and as a result - reduce child road traffic injuries.
The competition is held in several categories:
1. "The organization of the educational process for learning the basics of road safety" (innovative methodological developments on this topic).
2. "The organization of the system of additional education of children (organization of clubs and groups traffic inspectors, other students associations, mass school-wide events, contests, competitions, tournaments, quizzes).
3. "The system works municipal authorities for the coordination of educational institutions, media, public agencies in the prevention of child road injury prevention.
4. "The best teacher of pre-school educational institutions for teaching children traffic rules".
5. "The best specialist teaching children traffic school / institution of additional education".
The entries include information describing preventive work on the prevention of child road traffic injuries for 2007/2008 and 2008/2009 year and plan for the 2008-2009 school, information on the availability of existing groups of young traffic inspectors, methodological developments for working with students, summaries of lessons to teach children traffic rules, materials, revealing the original, non-standard forms of joint activities of educators and inspectors of traffic police.
The main evaluation criteria are the requirements of the standard and program for teaching children the rules of the road, the presence of copyright developments, the current squads of young traffic inspectors. When summarizing the results will be reported no cases of child road traffic injuries with the students of the educational institution, educational institution sites with road markings and equipped classrooms to teach children the rules of the road.
The winners will be awarded with diplomas and valuable gifts. Works best recognized, will be recommended for participation in all-Russian competition among educational institutions for the prevention of child road traffic injuries.
- the Department of education and science of the Tyumen region,
- the Department of sports and youth policy of the Tyumen region,
- the office of traffic Tyumen region.
Additional information can be obtained by calling the police: 794-555, 794-547.