Gymnastics for pregnant women increases the body's defenses mother and uprazhdeniya for pregnant women strengthen the muscles will adapt the organism to physical activity, which are unavoidable during childbirth and positive effect on child development. If you've played sports, in the first half of pregnancy, you can continue playing, but in a sparing mode. This applies to swimming, badminton, tennis, running (participation in competitions, of course, excluded). But in the second half of pregnancy workout should be discontinued, leaving only the gymnastic exercises.
Gymnastic exercises for pregnant you need to perform regularlyin a well ventilated room, and in summer when the window is open. To practice get a special Mat and sportswear. Exercises follow at a slow pace, breathe rhythmically and deeply. The exercises should not cause you to have feelings of physical fatigue. During the lessons be sure to check pulse rate, he must remain within the normal range (60-80 beats per minute). After gymnastics it takes a few minutes to sit in a chair in a relaxed position. Good exercises are also a walk (walk) in the fresh air.
Exercises for pregnant women
1. Take PA floor in a convenient position. Raise your right hand up, while taking a breath. Stretch hand even higher, feel how stretched the muscles of the sides from waist to shoulder. Bend your arm at the elbow and lower it down slowly exhaling. Repeat 4-5 times with each hand.
Exercise relieves pain in the upper back, reducing tension in shoulders and neck.
2. Get on all fours, lean your knees bent and straightened hands on the floor, the back should be relaxed (not vegimite back wheel!). Breathe and relax, exhale stretch the body forward until you feel tension in my back and abdomen. Stay in this position, count to five, then exhale and return to starting position and relax. Repeat 4-5 times.
Exercise stretches the abdominal muscles and eases back pain.
3. Sit on the floor, bend your knees and pull them as close as possible to itself. Gently press down with hands on knees or inner thighs from the inside, trying to spread his legs apart. Hold this position while counting to ten, relax. Repeat 4-5 times.
Exercise develops the pelvic area.
4. Sit on the floor, legs bent at the knees, clasp your feet and pull them as close as possible to the body. Hands clasp his knees. Try to raise your knees to the sides, preventing it by hand. Count to ten, relax. Repeat 4-5 times.
Exercise develops the pelvic area and the quadriceps muscle.
5. Breathe in, slowly lifting up and forward, left shoulder, stop, making pokrova. Then the honey slowly pull the shoulder back and put it down. Completing the circle, breathe out. Do the same right shoulder. Repeat 4-5 times.
Exercise relieves pain in the upper part of the back and reduces tension in the shoulders, neck and back.
6. Stand two steps away from the wall facing it, stretch hands forward. Lean extended arms on the wall and lean forward. Bend your elbows when approaching the wall. Feet should not be raised from the floor. Slowly push away from the wall and tighten your muscles. Repeat 10-20 times.
Exercise develops upper back, chest and arms, and also relieves tension in the calf muscles.
7. Standing left side to the back of a chair or the wall, lean on her left hand. Pull the right leg to the stomach, put your right hand under the knee. Bend your back, tilt your head forward and down, trying to arch his back wheel. Hold this position and count to four, straighten up and then lower your leg. Do the same with the left yoga. Repeat 2-3 times,
Exercise relieves tension in the back and increases circulation in the legs.
8. Lie on your left side, left hand under the head and pull right ahead and put it on the floor in front of you for balance. Breathe and relax. On the exhale, slowly lift your right leg up, bending the knee. The foot is bent. Inhale and slowly lower your leg. Repeat the exercise on the right side. Perform 8-10 times.
Exercise strengthens the muscles of the thighs and buttocks.