On the Sunny lawn to be greedy Lilies. They could not share the sun.
- It is mine! - shouted Lily with yellow tint.
"No, mine! said that that was completely white.
"Don't you dare look at him! - shouted one.
"Don't wink at him! shouted another.
The day was bright and hot. The sun was not going to leave the lawn. From this Lily even more arguing, and a lot of noise.
- My sun! I have a yellow color in the Bud!
Ha, ha, ha! I'm Lily, how are you! Have the right!
- No, do not have.
- Yes, I have.
In anger, greed Lily napiling, and become like large balls, ready to jump from their stems and roll in the grass. Next to Lily lived an old bumblebee. He was a lover of clover, lived cares about the pollen and loved the silence. The patience of the Bumblebee came to an end, he flew up to Lilies.
- Girls, " he said casually to the two Corsican. -If you are not aware of, I would like to inform you that the Sun is fully and completely belongs to me!
- What?! Spread all of their stamens Lilies, as if standing at "attention".
Is our sun, we divide!
- Share, I not against. That's just it's my, and your dispute will not change anything.
- How dare you?! Who gave you the right?
Right? Bumblebee looked at the sides... and pointed proboscis on birch.
There, she gave the right, ask her.
At these words the bee flew away.
Lily threw a frantic glance at the birch, was about to shout to her, realized that she was too far away, began to develop a plan of joint capture of the sun from bumblebee, realizing that it is better together to have the sun than to share it with bumblebee. After they calmed down. This is required by the bee that for the next week secured a quiet life. Then he will fly to the Lilies and tell them about their greed. Or will not fly. But all this will be then...
And while on the sunbathing lawn, in the silence, there are two Lilies, still dreaming to acquire Sun.
© Copyright: Anastasia Unbelieva